is your chance to win a week-long vacation Friday, August 11 to Friday, August 18, 2017 (PRIME vacation season!!) in the Outer Banks at a fantastic house in Duck,
NC. Market price is $2800!
THIS AUCTION WILL END AT 10PM EST ON FRIDAY, MARCH 10.
This is a reserve auction -- the reserve price has not yet been met.
The current high bid is: $500.00
Click here to place your bid on the beach house vacation.
(bid increments must be at least $50)
This fabulous vacation house features:
- Fully appointed 4-bedroom house (sleeps 8)
- Private beach
- Swimming pool
- Championship tennis courts
- Much much more
(sorry, no dogs)
- See more photos of this gorgeous property
There's something to do for everyone in the family!
- Jet skiing on the sound
- Fishing excursions available on the sound and at Oregon Inlet
- Hang-gliding available on the sand dunes at Jockey's Ridge State
- Choice of three golf courses within a half-hour's drive
- Or just relax on the beach and do nothing at all
Sightseeing opportunities abound!
- Currituck Beach Lighthouse at Corolla (climb to the top!)
- Wright Brothers Memorial Museum in Kill Devil Hills
- Manteo waterfront on Roanoke Island
- Boddie Island Light House
- Pea Island Wildlife Refuge (on northern Hatteras Island)
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse (recently moved!)
- Easy day trip to Okracoke Island (Blackbeard's former hangout)
Want more information?
- Read more about the area at the Duck,
NC tourism site
- Learn about the house itself at Ships
Watch and look for the "Browne" house under Rentals
- A helpful staff is available to answer any questions and see to
all your needs
- Sorry, no pets allowed on premises